It’s hard to balance writing a blog when there are SO many different things going on in my life. I mean, it may be hard to believe for some BUT infertility isn’t the only thing I eat, sleep and breath here.
So if this is your first time checking out my blog (or not), then here’s what I’m all about (summed up in really basic words)-
- I’m infertile,
- We are going through an adoption process,
- I am on a weight loss journey,
- I am a Beachbody Coach,
- I’m a military spouse
- My husband and I have started to eat less processed, dairy-less and less meats,
- I am learning to do more DIY (Do It Yourself) projects,
- oh and I’m a sinner with flaws that cover the Great Wall of China and back and remember that through God’s grace I am here.
How do you fit that all in a blog when I want to post about the pains of infertility and then a post on how to make Almond Milk? HA! I have no idea!
Often times I’ve thought about making two different sites for different posts but I am truly not that dedicated in maintaining two different blogs on any given day. So if you’re ready to ready about any of the above topics or more (as life tends to throws some sour lemons my way), then stick around!
I think I’ll use this post as a transition to some yummy recipes to come! I’ll try posting some later tonight!
Any topics you want to see? Recipe ideas? Suggestions? Let me know!